Sunday, April 29, 2012

Boy Meets Girl: Merging Styles

     It's a Sunday night and I am watching my boyfriend pack up his things to fly out in the morning for the work week. I should probably wait & blog later, but I'm so excited about this blog... I couldn't wait. Speaking of the bf, I have been working with a wonderful couple the past few months and I wanted to share our progress so far. They have been such a pleasure to work with & I love seeing all the changes week by week.
     A few years ago, as a designer with Ethan Allen, I designed Hunter's living room. At the time, I transformed a drab & bland space into a swank bachelor pad using a cognac leather sectional, sage green walls, textural fabrics, rattan dining chairs, charcoal black furniture and metallic accessories. And now... it is on it's way to feeling more like a home for both Hunter & Nicole. We've added colorful fabrics, neat lighting, a fresh wall color, a lattice patterned dining room rug, framed photography & fun accessories. Check it out so far! I can't wait to post more pics :)
Letts/Melvin Residence, Design Concept

Letts/Melvin Residence, Dining Room BEFORE

Letts/Melvin Residence, Dining Room AFTER

Letts/Melvin Residence, Sitting Nook in Office BEFORE

Letts/Melvin Residence, Sitting Nook in Office AFTER. My handy, creative & DIY'er clients, constructed this built-in bookcase and accessorized it with colorful books, framed pictures and antique glass bottles. FAB job!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our new and improving space! It's exactly what I wanted and have loved working with you! I am going to link back here from my blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!!
    Btw- I love your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete